Here you will find some of the basic requirements for renting a Jet Ski from us. Please be sure to look these over as you cannot rent a Jet Ski from us without first meeting these requirements. You may also find it useful to check out our FAQ page for additional information
1) A major credit card is required to reserve and rent our watercraft. There must be credit available on the card to pay for the rental, as well as have a deposit hold placed. The person who’s name is on the card will be the primary renter and must be present on check-in and check-out.
2) All watercraft operators must fill out a Ohio State Temporary Boat License prior to rental (these are free, and we provide them at check in). If you have your boaters education card already, you will not need to do this.
3) NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS ACCEPTED. Please be sure you can rent during the time you request. We can work with you to reschedule if there are extreme circumstances.
4) All renters must complete the rental waiver (please print and bring to the marina at check in if possible) and watch the "How To" video prior to renting.
5) If web and/or waiver requirements are not met upon arrival, renters will be ineligible, NO REFUND AND WILL NOT BE RESCHEDULED.
6) Disrespectful/Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated!
7) WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON.
8) Balance is required. You may get wet so please secure your valuable items and dress appropriately.